WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Mobile App?

Do you intend to have a mobile app (iOS specifically)? It would make it much easier to do grocery shopping, and follow the recipes while cooking as opposed to the browser version.

Comments

• Hi Tom - We are constantly updating and improving our digital platforms and I know there are a ton of things in the works right now. I will definitely pass your suggestion for an app along to the digital team! Best, Lynn C.

• A mobile app would be much appreciated. It is difficult to maneuver through the on-line site.

• Please! An app would be great. I love your recipes and default to NY Times cooking often bc their app is so easy to use when I need to find something to cook during the week.

• Hello Marsha,

We are so glad that you enjoy our recipes and will pass your suggestion of an app along to our Technology Team.

Best,

Milk Street Team

• I agree! The website is a nightmare to use and seems to be getting worse. I can't search or load anything, it's slow! Sometimes, if I search and set my phone down, it'll eventually give me some results.

This needs to be updated/fixed ASAP!!

• Hi, I recently subscribed and assumed there was an App. I enjoy so much about Milk Street, and I’m happy to support it all, but honestly I don’t see the benefit of being a member without the added use of a cook-friendly App. Please consider adding this for your membership asap.

thanks,

• Hi Feylicia -

We are excited to have you as a new subscriber! As you will see, all of our great recipes can be found on the website. We will pass along your suggestion of an app to our technology team.

In the future, customer service questions/comments will be addressed more quickly if sent to info@177milkstreet.com.

Best,

The Milk Street Cooking Team

• New to the party here, and I see others are as frustrated as I am with Milk Street ux. Is there some filtering feature I'm missing? I know searchable websites -- not to mention good apps -- are expensive to engineer, but if you want to grow your audience, you're going to need to do a better job competing with NYT Cooking and others. It's a deal-killer that I can't easily sort for vegetarian, GF, etc recipes! And, no, I'm not going to email customer service. They're going to send me a form letter.

• Hi Fred -

We will pass along your comments to our web development team. In the meantime, you can contact them directly through our customer service email at info@177milkstreet.com.

Best,

The Milk Street Cooking Team

• If you’re not going to provide an app, then at least provide a way to organize the recipes I save. America’s Test Kitchen allows categories to be created on their app. Thanks!

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.